Monday, May 19, 2014

The Waiting Game

The waiting game. 
That's basically all you do when trying to conceive. First, you start and wait for your monthly visitor to leave. Then, you wait to ovulate. Finally, after a long two weeks of waiting, you can take a pregnancy test to see if you are pregnant. If When it's negative, you wait to start and start the crazy cycle all over again... month after month. I have been on the crazy cycle for 19 months and counting. I'm tired of waiting.
 Waiting for You. This would be perfect for adoptions or having a baby
 Friday, also know as CD 14, (calendar day 14 of my cycle) I took an ovulation test in the AM. I wasn't expecting a positive test until the following week so when a nearly positive test came back I was thrilled! I assumed the femara was causing an early ovulation and was hopeful that the test would be positive that afternoon or evening and our IUI would be Sunday morning! I tested FOUR times that day to make sure I didn't miss it... all tests were negative. I tested three times Saturday and another time on Sunday and this Monday morning- all negative. I'm trying to remain hopeful, but can't shake the thought that we may have missed it somehow and won't have our IUI this month. 

I will know if we missed our chance (or not!) by the end of the week.
Prayers, fingers & toes crossed!
Until next time- Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment